I’ve had a stint out from blogging again :(. The last few weeks have been extremely hectic and I just haven’t been focussing my energy into blogging. One thing I can say about life of recent, is that it’s on the top for me!
I feel like I’ve reached a point where my life is fairly balanced in all areas something which I’ve not had for 2 years! If you know me/read my blog, you’ll be familiar with the incredibly stressful jobs which I have had over the past two years. My life was completely 80% work, and everything else swished into that remaining 20%. I still went out and enjoyed life as much as I could but deep down I was drainedddd, tired, exhausted and unhappy with my life of life.
Now that life’s on the up, expect a lot more posts and new content coming very soon.
Top – Zara
Trousers – Zara (on sale – sold out online)
Shoes – Alaia
Bag – YSL